UD Online distance learning
Courses and degrees via the web
More than 200 different University of Delaware courses and several degree programs are offered in a flexible, web-based format, taught by UD campus faculty. There is no distinction on transcripts or diplomas between on-campus and distance courses.
- About distance learning
- Degrees through distance learning
- Career and personal development
- Taking an individual online course
- Qualifying for the part-time undergraduate nonresident tuition rate
- Do you need academic advisement?
The University of Delaware is a member of the Southern Regional Education Board’s Electronic Campus.
- Teacher Leadership, M.Ed.
- Socially Responsible and Sustainable Business—Online Short Courses
- RN-to-MSN online (Master of Science in Nursing/MSN)
- RN-to-BSN online (Bachelor of Science in Nursing/BSN)
- RN Refresher Online
- Master of Business Administration, MBA
- Health Services Administration, MSN
- Health Care Risk Management Online
- Essentials of Clinical Sleep Health and Education Online
- Engineering, Electrical & Computer, MSECE
- Dietetic Internship, post-baccalaureate internship
- Clinical Trials Management Certificate
- Associate in Arts Online
- Adult Gerontology: Clinical Nurse Specialist, MSN