Continuing Dental Education Summer Symposium
July 20-24, 2020
Atlantic Sands Hotel and Conference Center
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
- Soak up your CE at the beach—If you are a general dentist, dental hygienist, dental assistant or student, take advantage of this dental symposium program in a relaxed, collegial environment. Attend the entire event to earn up to 20 Continuing Education Credits.
- Join us in Rehoboth—Our 2020 location is the Atlantic Sands Hotel and Conference Center in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
- Topics and agenda for 2020 are currently in development. Past sessions have featured—
- Sleep medicine for the dental practice
- Patient safety
- Clinical dental pharmacology
- Updates in endodontics
- New dental materials and technologies
Join us in beautiful Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, for a continuing dental education program co-sponsored by NDX Dodd and the University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies.
The Continuing Dental Education Summer Symposium combines quality education with a great location. Excellent programs and speakers, great beach location!