41st Annual Eastern Shore Medical Symposium
Monday-Friday, June 18-22, 2018, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
The Eastern Shore Medical Symposium combines quality education with a great location. If you are a primary care physician, family practitioner, advanced practice nurse, or other health-care professional, take advantage of this comprehensive update on relevant medical topics in a relaxed, collegial atmosphere.
Topics covered at the 2018 symposium:
- New hypertension guidelines
- Heart failure
- Gastroenterology update
- Opioid epidemic
- Cancer screening and prevention
- Immunization update
- Diabetes management
- Outstanding, expert, accessible faculty
- Relaxed, informal learning environment
- Small group workshops to promote interaction and individual attention
- Attractive beach resort location
- Access to information about new products and equipment
- Primary Care Physicians
- Family Practitioners
- General Practitioners
- Advanced Practice Nurses
- Physician Assistants
- Professional Nurses
Excellent programs and faculty, great beach location!
For more information, contact Marguerite Mahoney firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-831-3474.