38th Annual Eastern Shore Medical Symposium
Monday-Friday, June 22-26, 2015 • Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
The Eastern Shore Medical Symposium combines quality education with a great location. If you are a primary care physician, family practitioner, advanced practice nurse, or other health-care professional, take advantage of this comprehensive update on relevant medical topics in a relaxed, collegial atmosphere.
This year look for sessions on:
- Cardiology Update in Primary Care
- What's Really Happening with Ebola and other Global Viral Illnesses
- Pearls in Pain Management
- Geriatric Update
- Medical Malpractice
- G.I. Update
- What's New in Anticoagulants
- Outstanding, expert, accessible faculty
- Relaxed, informal learning environment
- Small group workshops to promote interaction and individual attention
- Attractive beach resort location
- Access to information about new products and equipment
Rehoboth Beach offers the ideal location for this conference. Whether you are traveling alone or with your family, attractions abound. Beach and boardwalk provide opportunities for relaxation and fun, with shopping, historical sites, and nature preserves nearby. Restaurants range from casual and family friendly, to upscale and elegant. Rehoboth Beach is less than a three-hour drive from Baltimore, Washington, D.C., or Philadelphia.
Excellent programs and faculty, great beach location!
For more information, contact Lisa Malbone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 302-831-3474.
Eastern Shore Medical Symposium is jointly provided by
Promotional assistance is provided by