Certificate in Financial Planning
Program director and certificate instructor Dan Danese introduces the Certificate in Financial Planning. (Click here to view directly on YouTube.)
Prepare to join the growing financial services field as a financial planner
- Expand your qualifications for your current position or plan for a career change
- This program is registered with Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP Board) as an approved education program.
- Gain satisfaction from assisting individuals in meeting life goals
- What financial planners say about the CFP designation
- Power up your career with a leadership development e-module and customized career enrichment options
- The Certificate in Financial Planning is offered by the University of Delaware's Division of Professional and Continuing Studies and co-sponsored by the Alfred Lerner College of Business and Economics.
Program description | CFP® certification | Faculty
About the field | Curriculum | Schedule | Registration & fees | FAQ | General info |
In the news
CFP certification—the 'gold' standard in the financial services field
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification is the most recognized professional certification for financial planners. As a CFP Board-Registered Program, successful completion of the University of Delaware's Certificate in Financial Planning satisfies CFP Board’s education requirement, allowing an individual to sit for the CFP® Certification Examination. [More...]