Math Placement Exam
All Continuing Education (CEND) students wishing to register for a math course at UD (or a course with a math corequisite or prerequisite) must take an online math placement exam.
Taking the math placement exam—
- If needed, establish your UD student record
- You must have a UD student record in order to take the ALEKS Math Placement Exam.
- If you do not have a student record, please complete the University of Delaware Quick Bio form.
- Questions? Contact the ACCESS Center at 302-831-8843.
- Take the Math Placement Exam
- ONLINE MATH PLACEMENT TEST (instructions and sign-in)
- You are able to take the placement test up to 3 times. It is strongly recommended to take it at least twice.
- After you have obtained the score you desire, contact the ACCESS Center at email@example.com to inform an ACCESS Advisor that you have completed the exam.
- An ACCESS Advisor will contact you with information about your math placement at UD, and registration options.
- An exception may be made when the student can provide exact transfer credit from another institution, https://udapps.nss.udel.edu/transfercredit/ verified with an unofficial transcript or approval from the University of Delaware math department.
If you have any questions, please contact the ACCESS Center at 302-831-8843 or firstname.lastname@example.org.