Courses & degrees   |   UD Online   |   Upgrade your career   |   Certificates   |   Advisement


Registration information

Unofficial transcript evaluation and academic advisement

Looking for your UD transcript?

UD credit courses or degrees

To view or request a copy of your academic record for University of Delaware credit courses (past and current UD students, and UD graduates), visit the UD Registrar's office and follow instructions to request or view your University of Delaware transcript.

Noncredit programs, certificates, and courses

Transcripts from the UD registrar's office will show UD credit courses only. Professional and Continuing studies noncredit participant records are maintained for a period not to exceed five years. For a transcript of noncredit or professional development coursework completed, including professional development certificate programs, please contact the Continuing Education registrar at 302-831-7600.

Taking online classes from outside Delaware? Read this first.For many prospective or returning students, previous college credits may be transferable into a UD degree they're considering. Academic advisors from the Professional and Continuing Studies ACCESS Center can provide an unofficial evaluation of your previous college coursework to help you develop an educational plan.

Are you considering . . .

A campus-based UD degree program?

Academic advisors can provide unofficial transcript evaluations for students considering pursuing a degree at the University of Delaware.

Follow these instructions:

Students who wish to have their previous college coursework evaluated may contact the ACCESS Center at 302-831-7600 or 1-866-820-0238 (toll-free) to schedule an in-person or telephone appointment.

Transcripts should be emailed or faxed to the ACCESS Center at least 48 business hours prior to the appointment:

University of Delaware Transfer Credit Matrix

UD's Transfer Credit Matrix is designed to be a resource to identify potential transfer credit and associated University of Delaware course equivalents from completed course work at other academic institutions.


An online degree program?

Students may receive academic advisement by telephone or in person by contacting the ACCESS Center at 302-831-7600 or 1-866-820-0238 (toll-free), or by writing to Michelle Parnell at

Follow these instructions:

Before applying for admission to the Associate in Arts Online or the RN-to-BSN or RN-to-MSN online programs, students may wish to receive an unofficial transcript evaluation.

To request an unofficial evaluation of your previously earned college credits, please complete the following form. You must include transcripts from all colleges previously attended.

After the request form and all accompanying materials have been received, an unofficial evaluation will be completed within approximately two weeks (allow additional time during peak registration periods). Students may arrange for an in-person or telephone appointment to discuss their unofficial evaluation results.