All Continuing Education (CEND) students wishing to register for a math course at UD (or a course with a math corequisite or prerequisite) must take an online math placement exam.
Taking the Math Placement Exam
- If needed, establish your UD student record
- Take the Math Placement Exam
- ONLINE MATH PLACEMENT TEST (instructions and sign-in)
- You are able to take the placement test up to 3 times. It is strongly recommended to take it at least twice.
- After you have obtained the score you desire, contact the ACCESS Center at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform an ACCESS Advisor that you have completed the exam.
- An ACCESS Advisor will contact you with information about your math placement at UD, and registration options.
- An exception may be made when the student can provide exact transfer credit from another institution, verified with an unofficial transcript or approval from the University of Delaware math department. Learn more.
If you have any questions, please contact the ACCESS Center at 302-831-8843 or email@example.com.