The University of Delaware offers opportunities for you to complete an undergraduate or graduate degree in Southern Delaware in a variety of formats to fit your needs.
You can also take individual credit courses as a Continuing Education student, without becoming a matriculated (admitted) UD student.
- Courses offered in Georgetown and Dover
- Programs available in Southern Delaware
- Southern Delaware locations, contact info, computing facilities for students
- UD Online distance learning
- UD Associate in Arts program in Southern Delaware
- Commitment to Delawareans
In many cases, you do not need to be admitted to a degree program to begin taking classes. For more information, write to email@example.com.
You can begin taking courses today! You do not have to go through a formal admission process to start your first class as a Continuing Education student. To view a list of credit courses in Georgetown or Dover:
- Visit the University of Delaware’s online course search
- Type “georgetown” or “dover” in the Course Location field
- Course numbers ending in -510 or -310
These sections are offered on a space-available basis. Please call for tuition and registration details:
- All other course numbers
Click here for tuition information and registration instructions for these courses.
- Associate in Arts—The Associate in Arts program serves students in Southern Delaware who want to enroll in University of Delaware credit courses. Continuing Education students need not apply for admission to begin taking courses, but enrollment is on a space-available basis.
- Associate in Arts in Elementary Teacher Education
- Criminal Justice (B.A.)
- Nursing (UD, Beebe Healthcare partnership program)
- How to build on your associate degree from Delaware Tech
Delaware Teacher Certification
- Alternative Routes to Certification (ARTC)—Through ARTC, qualified individuals complete Delaware teacher certification requirements while they are employed as full-time teachers, through a state-approved program of professional education coursework, accompanied by intensive, school-based supervision and mentoring in lieu of student teaching. Program can generally be completed through a combination of coursework in Dover, Georgetown and online.
- UD Online offers a flexible option for many courses and degree programs offered via the web and other distance learning technologies. We invite you to join the thousands of other UD Online students who are continuing their education at the University of Delaware.
Are you 60 years of age or older?
- You may be able to complete a UD degree tuition free. Delaware citizens who are 60 years of age or older and are formal UD degree candidates may take credit courses without paying tuition. Click here to find out more about the Over-60 Tuition-Free Degree Program.
Delaware Tech Terry Campus
100 Campus Drive
- University of Delaware Dover Campus, Associate in Arts Program
Computer facility available: Room 233 Main Building (Call for hours and availability)
Delaware Tech Jack F. Owens Campus
Rt. 18/404 (Seashore Highway)
- University of Delaware graduate programs
William A. Carter Partnership Center
Telephone: 302-855-1621 or 302-855-1622
- University of Delaware Georgetown Campus, Associate in Arts Program
Jason Technology Center
Computer facility available: Computer Lab Suites Room 182 (Call for hours and availability)