Updating your course
Six weeks before the start of the semester, distance learning faculty members are asked to have their courses updated within Sakai, UD’s learning management system.
The following items should be reviewed and updated prior to the start of each semester.
- See course timeline for course development deadlines; then build/update your distance learning course in Sakai.
- Update your syllabus for the current term.
- Check to ensure that all of your course Web links are still active and working properly.
- Provide exam dates to the UD Online exam office by due date. [See course timeline for deadline.]
- If your courses uses the assignment tool or quiz tool, make certain to update these dates according to your syllabus dates.