Student log-on and course access
Please start the log-on process as soon as possible. It may take 3-4 days to activate your account if you are a new UD student.
- STUDENT LOG-ON
- Activate or confirm your UdelNet ID account
- New UD students — Follow the steps outlined at the University’s “Before You Arrive” page to activate your University e-mail account (UdelNet ID). We recommend adding this page to your browser’s favorites because you will need to access this page frequently while your account is being established.
- Returning students — Visit the University’s “Before You Arrive” page to confirm that your account is still active. You will need to know your UdelNet ID and password
- COURSE ACCESS
- Log in and test your access—After your student account is activated, we recommend all students log into the learning management system used by their course using their UDelNetID and password.
- You will be able to log into Sakai or Canvas, but will not have access into your credit course until the first day of classes.
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE—If you have difficulty accessing your course, contact UD Online by calling 302-831-1500 or 1-866-820-0238 (toll-free), or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.