Exhibitors are invited to attend the Continuing Dental Education Summer Symposium for selected days or for the entire symposium. This year’s symposium topics include:
- Monday July 18, 2022 — Advancements in Digital Dentistry and Full Arch Solutions
- Tuesday, July 19, 2022 — Effective Shade-Taking and Communication and Three-Appointment Digital Dentures
- Wednesday July 20, 2022 — Everything You Wanted to Know About Street and Pharmaceutical Drug Abuse and Their Impact on You, Your Family and Your Dental Practice
- Thursday, July 21, 2022 — Occlusal Splints: Diagnosis, Fabrication and Treatment and Successful Impression Techniques
- Friday, July 22, 2022 — Infection Control in the Era of COVID-19 and Open Wide: Let’s Look Inside
- Session topics subject to change. Click here for detailed session descriptions and presenter information.
The exhibitor table registration fee is $350 per day and includes continental breakfast. There is no refund for exhibitor or sponsor payments except in the event of event cancellation.
If you have questions, please contact Geri Harris at 302-831-2493 or firstname.lastname@example.org.