|WE’RE GOING VIRTUAL THIS YEAR — The 2021 Eastern Shore Medical Symposium will be held as a three-day live-online conference, Monday to Wednesday, June 21-23, 2021. Register now!|
44th Annual Eastern Shore Medical Symposium
Monday-Wednesday, June 21-23, 2021
Welcome to this year’s virtual symposium!
This year’s Eastern Shore Medical Symposium provides up-to-date content on topics that are relevant in today’s practice environment. Primary care physicians, advanced practice registered nurses, and other healthcare team members, will engage with experts sharing the latest information in healthcare.
Interactive virtual workshops and presentations offer opportunities to connect with colleagues and experts.
The 2021 conference topics include:
- COVID-19 and pathophysiology
- COVID-19 policies
- Atrial fibrillation
- Hypertension guidelines
- Cancer screening and prevention
- Diabetes management
- Outstanding, expert, accessible faculty
- Informal learning environment – virtual this year!
- Virtual presentations followed by live Q&A with our expert speakers
- Access to information about new products and equipment
- Primary Care Physicians
- Family Practitioners
- General Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Physician Assistants
Excellent programs and faculty, and critical updates in targeted specialties!