2020 Eastern Shore Medical Symposium canceled
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, Thomas Jefferson University and the University of Delaware have canceled the 43rd annual Eastern Shore Medical Symposium. We hope you can mark your calendar for next year’s event, set for June 21-25, 2021. For details, email Lynn Fishlock (email@example.com).
43rd Annual Eastern Shore Medical Symposium
Monday-Friday, June 15-19, 2020, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
This symposium provides up-to-date content on topics that are relevant in today’s practice environment. Primary care physicians, advanced practice registered nurses, and other healthcare team members, will engage with experts sharing the latest information in the areas of disease updates, medical marijuana, and pharmatherapy. Daily workshops offer opportunities to connect with colleagues and experts in a relaxed environment.
The 2020 conference topics are:
- Drugs and Bugs: Infectious Disease Pharmacotherapy Update
- Detecting Breast Cancer Sooner
- Addressing High-Risk Sexual Behavior
- Medical Marijuana and the Opioid Crisis
- Updates on Gynecology, Hypertension, Stroke Care, Immunizations, Medical Management of Diabetes
- Workshop topics include Scribes in Primary Care Practices and Sports Medicine
- Outstanding, expert, accessible faculty
- Relaxed, informal learning environment
- Small group workshops
- Access to information about new products and equipment
- Primary Care Physicians
- Family Practitioners
- General Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Physician Assistants
Excellent programs and faculty, and critical updates in targeted specialties!