2022 Continuing Education Credit
Thomas Jefferson University is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The following designation statements include all five days plus the workshops.
- Physicians: This educational activity is designated for a maximum of 22.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- The content for this activity qualifies for 9.25 PA Patient Safety and Risk credits.
- Nurses: This activity awards 22.75 nursing contact hours.
- The content for this activity qualifies for 14.25 nursing pharmacotherapeutic credits.
- Other Healthcare Professionals
- This certificate indicates participation in this educational activity, which is designated for 22.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- Other Credits
- Family Physicians: Application for CME credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
Promotional assistance by the Medical Society of Delaware in no way implies endorsement of any product or service.
CE Transcripts: Please note that CE transcripts will be available online after the conference and upon completion of the online evaluation.
Online Evaluation for CE
To successfully complete the course, participants must complete the online evaluation. All conference evaluations will be submitted electronically directly to Thomas Jefferson University Office of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Conference participants will receive evaluation instructions via email after the 2022 Eastern Shore Medical Symposium concludes.