2020 Eastern Shore Medical Symposium canceled
Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, Thomas Jefferson University and the University of Delaware have canceled the 43rd annual Eastern Shore Medical Symposium. We hope you can mark your calendar for next year’s event, set for June 21-25, 2021. For details, email Lynn Fishlock (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The 2020 registration fee includes:
- electronically-provided course materials
- certificates of attendance
- continental breakfast (Monday-Friday)
- Participants assume responsibility for living accommodations and all other meals.
- Physicians and faculty — $795
- Retired physicians — $755
- Previous participant bringing a first-time participant (indicate first-time participant’s name on registration form) — $695
- Nurses (professional, practitioner, case manager) and physician assistants — $695
- Residents (letter from program director must be included) — $520
A refund will be given (less a processing charge of $75) for written cancellation received on or before June 8, 2020. No refunds will be given after this date. The University of Delaware is not responsible for any penalties or fees assessed as a result of cancellation or modification of travel arrangements or hotel accommodations.