Transform Your Career and Your Workplace as a Trained Safety Practitioner
Online & on-site offerings this fall
LEARN MORE — View this semester’s info session recording
The University of Delaware partners with the Delaware Valley Safety Council to offer these intensive training programs taught by Authorized OSHA Outreach Trainers.
COSS and Workplace Safety
Our Certified Occupational Safety Specialist (COSS) course and Certificate for Occupational Safety Managers (COSM) course are designed for entry-level safety professionals and experienced safety practitioners wishing to stay current in the field. Safety training is applicable to a wide range of industries including construction, manufacturing, transportation, energy and utilities, public safety and security, healthcare, food, government and human resources. The COSS and COSM designations are recognized nationwide for rigorous standards and outstanding curricula developed by expert safety practitioners focused on the core competencies of occupational safety and health.
- Certified Occupational Safety Specialist (COSS) Course —
- ONLINE — Next start date: Sept. 20 — Learn more or register now!
- Certificate for Occupational Safety Managers (COSM) Course
- ONLINE OR ON-SITE — Next start dates: Sept. 27, Oct. 4 — Learn more or register now!
- SAF Frontline Safety Training (formerly called Safe Supervisor)
- ONLINE — Next start date: Sept. 29 — Learn more or register now!
UD alumni are eligible for a 15% discount when enrolling in these programs. To apply the discount, contact Delaware Valley Safety Council directly at 1-856-558-8797 or firstname.lastname@example.org.