Drive the productivity and capacity of a company’s selling resources
- Earn Salesforce Trailhead trails and badges
- Complete a real-world project for an existing organization
- 10-week live-online course — October 6-December 8 — REGISTER NOW
- Discounts available
Offered in collaboration with GreenFig, the Sales Operations Science Certificate program is uniquely designed to give you the skills and applied learning experience to kick-start your career or take it to the next level in just 10 weeks. Delivered live and online, this comprehensive program is taught by industry experts and covers all the key areas required to be effective at driving the productivity and capacity of a company’s selling resources.
You will collaborate with your team to create a well-designed, relevant strategic sales operations playbook to help a real-world company engage with more prospects, produce more pipeline, improve key processes and generate more revenue. In addition, you will walk away with a curated collection of Salesforce Trailhead trails and badges, including Sales Performance Analysis, Sales Team Enablement, Territory Management, Formulas and Validations, Reports and Dashboards, and Data Management.
Weekly, you should expect to spend one to two hours in live-online sessions and an additional four to six hours completing assignments, acquiring badges and building your project playbook.
- Who should participate in this program?
- Learner outcomes
- Technology requirements
- For more information
- Recent college graduates considering a role in a sales capacity
- Those aspiring to enter or reenter a sales-related profession and want to build new skill sets and related Salesforce credentials
- Sales, sales operations or business analyst professionals with one to three years of experience looking to upgrade their skill sets and long-term growth opportunities
- Working professionals looking to make a shift into sales operations or expanding potential by becoming more knowledgeable about other aspects of a business, such as finance, business operations or other related fields
- Anyone who wants to acquire new and in-demand technology skills in a sales role
- Apply sales performance management techniques, such as territories, quotas, inventory and pricing, to enhance an organization’s sales objectives.
- Manage key technologies in sales operations, including automated customer relationship management.
- Analyze the organization and application of a company’s technology based on its products.
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, finance, executive leadership and other teams to increase efficiency.
- Implement meaningful improvements to a real-world sales organization.
- A laptop or desktop computer
- A webcam (built-in or USB plug-in)
- Internet connection
Career and personal strategies to help you navigate the current economy
- Gearing Up for a Potential Job/Career Shift Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Establishing Your Social Media Presence
- Networking, Locating and Applying for Positions
- Acing the Virtual Interview
- Why Writing Email Is a Skill and Why It Matters
- Resiliency in Personal and Professional Setbacks
- How to Speak Up in Meetings and When to Hold Back
- Building Relationships through Storytelling
- Learn more or RSVP now!