|SAVE THE DATE! Please mark your calendar for the 2021 Medical Aspects of Sports Seminar, set for Saturday, February 27, 2021. Event details will be available in November 2020.|
2020 CEU Details
As a measurable evidence of continuing professional development, each participant will be awarded these credits for participation in the Medical Aspects of Sports Seminar.
- Certified Athletic Trainers—NEW! Evidence Based Practice (EBP) credit offered
- 7.0 Category A CEUs and 1.0 EBP CEU have been approved by the Board of Certification, Inc. (BOC).
- The University of Delaware is recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc., to offer continuing education for certified athletic trainers.
- Physical Therapists—
- DELAWARE—0.8 CEUs for the State of Delaware Examining Board of Physical Therapy
- MARYLAND—0.8 CEUs for the Maryland State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- PENNSYLVANIA—8.0 CEUs for the Pennsylvania State Board of Physical Therapy
- All other states—If you practice outside of Delaware, Pennsylvania or Maryland, please contact your state examining board to verify whether this seminar is approved for credit.
Level of difficulty
According to the education levels described by the Professional Development Committee (PDC) for athletic trainers, this continuing education course is considered to be Essential/Advanced/Mastery Level.