Corporate responsibility and supply chain training
The University of Delaware’s Socially Responsible and Sustainable Business short courses address important issues faced by businesses and provide a training tool to address regulatory requirements efficiently and affordably. Courses are offered 100% online and can be taken anytime, anywhere.
- Research-based content combined with real-world knowledge
- Easily accessible, 100% online interactive courses
Four online courses available
- Risks of Human Trafficking and Slavery for Supply Chain Professionals
- Human Rights of Workers in Supply Chains
- Textile and Apparel Product Safety
- Impact of Corporate Purchasing Practices on Workers in Supply Chains
- VIEW COURSE DESCRIPTIONS
Innovative training provider
Over 4,800 supply chain professionals from 39 countries have successfully completed one of UD’s Socially Responsible and Sustainable Business short courses, and 124 companies have used a course to train their employees in industries including apparel, footwear, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, retail, biotech, food processing, jewelry, packaging, telecommunications and electronics. The University of Delaware is the only on-demand online training provider on the topic of human trafficking and compliance.