Current funding/employment/residency opportunities
In order to enroll and participate in UD’s Montessori Teacher Residency (UDMTR) program, teachers who are not currently employed in a Montessori school will need to have employment or an internship in a school that is willing to support them with the academic-year components of the UDMTR residency program.
UDMTR is currently partnering with the following schools for the residency program. Many schools support new teachers with funding for Montessori training.
Please visit these schools’ websites to learn more about the schools and employment opportunities.
- Acorn Montessori School, Lebanon, NJ
- First State Montessori Academy, Wilmington, DE
- Sussex Montessori School, Seaford, DE
- The Montessori School, Dresher, PA
- Is the school you are employed by, or considering employment with, not on our list?
- Are you interested in completing your training with an internship before you are fully employed?
- If so, please contact UDMTR director Linda Zankowsky using the webform below.