The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) and GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) are the preferred graduate-level entrance exams for many master’s and doctoral degree programs. These courses are designed for those looking to return to school, recent graduates, and current undergraduate students seeking assistance with the quantitative and verbal skills needed to succeed on the GRE or GMAT. It is ideal for those seeking an advanced degree within the next five years.
- Expert instructors
- Proven strategies
- Superior materials
Online and On-Campus Offerings
- GRE Test Prep — Start date Oct. 2 — On-campus 8-session course, Newark, Del.
- GRE Test Prep ONLINE — Start dates Sept. 11, Sept. 24, Oct. 8, Oct. 23, Nov. 19, Dec. 9 — Live-online 8-session course, interactive format
- GMAT Test Prep ONLINE — Start dates Sept. 12, Sept. 25, Oct. 10 — Live-online 8-session course, interactive format
You may also be interested in these one-session free strategy workshops, open to anyone wishing to learn more about the GRE or GMAT, including study tips, examples of typical exam questions, scoring methods and a question-and-answer session with the exam prep instructor.
- GRE Free Strategy Session — Sept. 11, 90-minute, on-campus session, Newark, Del. — FREE!
- GRE Free Strategy Session ONLINE — Sept. 4, Sept. 25, Oct. 9, Nov. 6, One-hour interactive online session — FREE!
- GMAT Free Strategy Session ONLINE — Sept. 4, Oct. 2, One-hour interactive online session — FREE!