University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) values healthcare professionals, and we are committed to providing exceptional healthcare-related education to adult learners.
UD PCS offers short-term, cost-effective educational programs that provide long-term value to local, regional, national, and international healthcare providers and their employees. Healthcare programs from UD PCS and other UD academic units include:
Certificates and Courses
Conferences, Seminars, and Symposiums
- Eastern Shore Medical Symposium—June 21-25, 2021, Rehoboth Beach, Del.
- Medical Aspects of Sports—Saturday, February 27, 2021, Newark, Del.
- Summer Dental Symposium—July 19-23, 2021, Rehoboth Beach, Del.
Occupational Safety Programs
Career and personal strategies to help you navigate the current economy
- Gearing Up for a Potential Job/Career Shift Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Establishing Your Social Media Presence
- Networking, Locating and Applying for Positions
- Acing the Virtual Interview
- Why Writing Email Is a Skill and Why It Matters
- Resiliency in Personal and Professional Setbacks
- How to Speak Up in Meetings and When to Hold Back
- Building Relationships through Storytelling
- Learn more or RSVP now!