Spring 2021 Professional Development Programs
VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSIONS
SAVE THE DATE!
January 19-21, 2021, 7-8 p.m.
Looking to change careers, gain credentials to advance in your job, or acquire practical new skills?
Join us this spring to learn about professional development opportunities from the UD Professional and Continuing Studies.
- Analytics: Optimizing Big Data
- Business Analysis
- Clinical Trials Management
- IT Project Management
- Microsoft Excel (fundamentals to advanced)
- Nonprofit Management
- Occupational Safety (entry-level to managerial)
- Paralegal Institute (Paralegal Certificate, Advanced Paralegal Seminar Series)
- Project Management
- Sales Operations Science
- Social Media Marketing (fundamentals to advanced)
- Telehealth Coordinator
- Women’s Leadership Certificate
- Virtual information session schedule and RSVP details coming soon.
Free Test Prep Workshops
- GMAT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — FREE!
- GRE Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — FREE!
- LSAT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — Nov. 5 — FREE!
Power Up Your Career—free online seminars
Career and personal strategies to help you navigate the current economy
- Why Writing Email Is a Skill and Why It Matters
- Resiliency in Personal and Professional Setbacks
- How to Speak Up in Meetings and When to Hold Back
- Building Relationships through Storytelling
- Learn more or RSVP now!