Spring 2021 Professional Development Programs
FREE VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSIONS
January 19-21, 2021, 7-8 p.m.
Looking to change careers, gain credentials to advance in your job, or acquire practical new skills?
Join us for the following virtual information sessions to learn more about Spring 2021 professional development programs, speak with instructors and ask questions about the programs you’re interested in.
All virtual information sessions take place live-online via Zoom videoconferencing. After completing their free RSVP, registered participants will receive virtual attendance details via email.
All Spring 2021 programs are offered online.
- Analytics: Optimizing Big Data
- Microsoft Excel (fundamentals to advanced)
- Nonprofit Management
- Sales Operations Science
- Women’s Leadership Online Certificate
Wednesday, January 20, 7-8 p.m. virtual info sessions
Thursday, January 21, 7-8 p.m. virtual info sessions
- Clinical Trials Management
- IT Project Management
- Occupational Safety (entry-level to managerial)
- Paralegal Institute (Paralegal Certificate, Advanced Paralegal Seminar Series)
- Social Media Marketing (fundamentals to advanced)
Free Test Prep Workshops
- GMAT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — Jan. 12, March 3 — FREE!
- GRE Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — Jan. 14, Feb. 17, March 25, April 14 — FREE!
- LSAT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — Jan. 7, Feb. 16, April 14 — FREE!
- SAT/ACT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — Jan. 26, April 14 — FREE!
Power Up Your Career—free online seminars
Career and personal strategies to help you navigate the current economy
- Why Writing Email Is a Skill and Why It Matters
- Resiliency in Personal and Professional Setbacks
- How to Speak Up in Meetings and When to Hold Back
- Building Relationships through Storytelling
- Learn more or RSVP now!