Spring 2022 Professional Development Information Sessions
SAVE THE DATES
January 18-20, 2022, 7 p.m.
Live-Online Virtual Information Sessions
RSVP required (coming soon)
Looking to change careers, gain credentials to advance in your job or acquire practical new skills? Learn more about Spring 2022 short-term professional development programs at our live-online virtual information sessions.
Tuesday, January 18, 7-8 p.m.
- Nonprofit Leadership (program starts 3/3)
- Paralegal Certificate (starts 9/7)
- Project Management (starts 3/8)
- Sales Development, Sales Operations, Business Analytics — details coming soon (programs start monthly)
- Telehealth Coordinator (starts 2/7)
Wednesday, January 19, 7-8 p.m.
- Business Analysis* (starts 3/15)
- Drone Pilot Training (starts 4/2)
- Occupational Safety (entry-level to managerial; programs start 4/4, 5/2, 6/5)
- Predictive Analytics and Data Mining (starts 2/7)
- RN Refresher (starts 2/2)
- Social Media Marketing (fundamentals to advanced; programs start 2/7, 3/14)
Thursday, January 20, 7-8 p.m.
- Clinical Trials Management (starts 2/14)
- Foundations of R for Data Analysis (starts 3/14)
- Microsoft Excel (fundamentals to advanced; programs start 3/1, 4/5)
Review financial options — payment plans, scholarships and discounts including military, UD student/alum, 2 or more (group) and others.
Still time to register for fall programs!
- Business Analysis* (modules start 11/9, 12/7)
- Microsoft Excel (advanced program starts 11/3)
- Occupational Safety (starts 10/25, 11/15, 11/22)
- Sales Operations Science* (starts monthly)
*Only one discount or scholarship award can apply per registration. For the Business Analysis Certificate, discount applies to this program’s per-module registration rate. No discounts are applicable to registrations for Sales Operations Science Certificate.
Free Test Prep Workshops
- GMAT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — October 6 — FREE!
- GRE Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — October 5 — FREE!
- LSAT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — October 5 — FREE!
- SAT/ACT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE —October 7 — FREE!
Power Up Your Career—free online seminars
Retooling during a time of change
- Developing a positive mindset for returning to the office
- Networking communication skills to enhance your career
- Preparing yourself with the most valued skill sets in the marketplace
- Taking the leap: Is entrepreneurship for you?
- Learn more or RSVP now!