Spring 2021 Professional Development Programs
FREE VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSIONS
January 19-21, 2021, 7-8 p.m.
Looking to change careers, gain credentials to advance in your job, or acquire practical new skills?
Join us for the following virtual information sessions to learn more about Spring 2021 professional development programs, speak with instructors and ask questions about the programs you’re interested in.
All virtual information sessions take place live-online via Zoom videoconferencing. After completing their free RSVP, registered participants will receive virtual attendance details via email.
|PARTICIPATE IN SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST TO WIN DISCOUNTS!*
All Spring 2021 programs are offered online.
Tuesday, January 19 [view the recorded sessions]
- Analytics: Optimizing Big Data [view recorded info session]
- Microsoft Excel (fundamentals to advanced) [view recorded info session]
- Nonprofit Management [view recorded info session]
- Sales Operations Science [view recorded info session]
- Women’s Leadership Online Certificate [recording available soon]
Wednesday, January 20, 7-8 p.m. virtual info sessions
Thursday, January 21, 7-8 p.m. virtual info sessions
- Clinical Trials Management
- IT Project Management
- Occupational Safety (entry-level to managerial)
- Paralegal Institute (Paralegal Certificate, Advanced Paralegal Seminar Series)
- Social Media Marketing (fundamentals to advanced)
* Only one discount or scholarship award can apply per registration. For the Business Analysis Certificate, the raffle discount would apply to this program’s per-module registration rate.
Free Test Prep Workshops
- GMAT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — March 3 — FREE!
- GRE Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — Feb. 17, March 25, April 14 — FREE!
- LSAT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — Feb. 16, April 14 — FREE!
- SAT/ACT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — Jan. 26, April 14 — FREE!
Power Up Your Career—free online seminars
Career and personal strategies to help you navigate the current economy
- Common Productivity Challenges and How to Solve Them
- Virtual Meeting Etiquette: Best Practices and Protocols for Productivity
- Improving Your Personal Information Security and Awareness
- Cultural Awareness and Diversity in the Workplace
- Learn more or RSVP now!