Fall 2022 Professional Development Virtual Information Session
Tuesday, July 26, 2022, 7-8 p.m.
Ready to invest in your career?
- Attend this semester’s virtual information session to learn how a professional development program from UD’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies can benefit you — RSVP required.
- Review financial options* — early registration discount through Aug. 1 (most programs); Elevate Delaware funding; payment plans, scholarships and discounts including military, UD student/alum, 2 or more (group) and others.
Learn about Fall 2022 professional development programs
Join us at the virtual info session to meet instructors and program staff, and get your questions answered. A brief introductory presentation covers professional development resources, financial assistance options and special promotions, then attendees join individual breakout sessions to learn about their specific program of interest:
UD PCS Information Session Social Media Contest
POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR CHANCE TO WIN DISCOUNTS!*
1. RSVP for the Virtual Info Session on this page
- Business Analysis* (online)
- Cybersecurity Fundamentals for Practitioners and Managers (online; details coming soon)
- Design Thinking Workshop (online)
- Instructional Designer (details coming soon)
- Microsoft Excel, fundamentals to advanced (online)
- Nonprofit Leadership (Wilmington, DE/online hybrid)
- Predictive Analytics and Data Mining (Wilmington, DE)
- Project Management (online)
- R for Data Analysis (Wilmington, DE)
- Sales Development, Sales Operations, Business Analytics* (online)
- Social Media Marketing, fundamentals to advanced; Digital Marketing (online)
- Business Analysis* (online)
- Drone Pilot Training (online)
- Brewing Science and Brewery Operations (online)
- Paralegal Certificate (Wilmington, DE)
- Occupational Safety, entry-level to managerial (Newark, DE)
*Only one discount or scholarship award can apply per registration. For the Business Analysis Certificate, discount applies to this program’s per-module registration rate. No discounts are applicable to registrations for Sales Development Science, Sales Operations Science or Business Analytics.
Participants enrolled in most UD PCS noncredit professional development programs will have access to a new suite of career resources and services to help them navigate a career transition, maximize their job search efforts and more. Click here to learn more about UD PCS Career Services.
Free Test Prep Workshops
- GMAT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — August 16 — FREE!
- GRE Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — May 25, July 6, July 28, August 30 — FREE!
- LSAT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — June 9, August 10 — FREE!
- SAT/ACT Free Strategy Session — ONLINE — June 2 — FREE!
Power Up Your Career—free online seminars
- Taking the Leap: Is Entrepreneurship for You?
- Elevating Your Passion into Your Profession
- Standing Out in a Competitive Job Market
- Getting Back into the Workplace
- Finding and Maintaining Motivation in Your Professional Life
- Learn more or RSVP now!