University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) offers cost-effective, short-term business programs that provide long-term benefits.
Program schedules meet working professionals’ needs and can be completed in about three months. Most classroom-based business programs meet at UD’s Arsht Hall in Wilmington or at the UD PCS building in Newark. Some programs include online class meetings to supplement classroom sessions.
- Analytics: Optimizing Big Data Certificate
- Applied Statistics, Master of Science/M.S. (For credit program offered through UD Online)
- Business Analysis Certificate – Starts May 11, June 8
- Business Essentials Certificate (For credit program offered through online + classroom-based coursework)
- Design Thinking Workshop
- International Business, Master of Science/M.S. (For credit program offered through UD Online)
- IT Project Management Certificate
- Master of Education in Educational Technology (For credit program offered through UD Online)
- MBA – Master of Business Administration (For credit program offered through UD Online)
- MPA – Master of Public Administration (For credit program offered through UD Online)
- Microsoft® Excel
- Nonprofit Leadership (introductory and advanced)
- Project Management Certificate
- Sales Operations Science Certificate – Starts July 12
- Social Media Marketing
- Self-Paced Programs – Online programs start anytime
- Socially Responsible and Sustainable Business (Noncredit program offered through UD Online)
- Women’s Leadership Certificate Program – SOLD OUT – Join the waiting list for May-June or Oct.-Nov. offerings
Power Up Your Career—free online seminars
Post pandemic — retooling during a time of change
- Developing a positive mindset for returning to the office
- Networking communication skills to enhance your career
- Preparing yourself with the most valued skill sets in the marketplace
- Taking the leap: Is entrepreneurship for you?
- Learn more or RSVP now!