Career resources to help you succeed
UD’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) is launching UD PCS Career Services
|READ THE ARTICLE:
“It’s an exciting development. In addition to directly providing some great career services to our certificate program students, we’re enabling students’ access to important resources that historically have been available primarily to matriculated UD students and alumni.”
Click here to read the full article.
New for UD PCS noncredit certificate participants! — UD PCS participants enrolled in the noncredit professional development programs listed on this page are invited to take advantage of career resources and services to help them navigate a career transition, maximize their job search efforts and more.
Benefits and resources include:
- Access to UD’s exclusive career and job site — Handshake
- Access to UD’s Career Fairs and Meetups
- Digital tools and resources to assist with cover letter and resume writing
- Individualized appointments to assist with interview preparation and resume reviews
- Power Up Your Career – free online career seminar series
- More details coming soon!
If you have any questions about PCS Career Services, or to request an appointment, please contact Debbie Fields via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PCS Career Services resources are available to participants enrolled in the following UD PCS programs*
- Advanced Social Media Marketing
- Advanced Telehealth Coordinator
- Business Analysis (full certificate registration)
- Clinical Trials Management
- Foundations of R for Data Analysis
- Fundamentals of Social Media Marketing
- Paralegal Certificate
- Predictive Analytics and Data Mining
- Project Management
* For verified participants in the listed spring 2022 UD PCS programs, access to UD PCS Career Services is provided until December 31, 2022. For verified participants in summer 2022 or fall 2022 UD PCS programs, access to UD PCS Career Services is provided until June 30, 2023.