Career resources to help you succeed
|READ THE ARTICLE:
“It’s an exciting development. In addition to directly providing some great career services to our certificate program students, we’re enabling students’ access to important resources that historically have been available primarily to matriculated UD students and alumni.”
Click here to read the full article.
UD Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) noncredit participants enrolled in the noncredit professional development programs listed on this page are invited to take advantage of career resources and services to help them navigate a career transition, maximize their job search efforts and more.
Benefits and resources include:
- Access to UD’s exclusive career and job site — Handshake
- Access to UD’s Career Fairs and Meetups
- Digital tools and resources to assist with cover letter and resume writing
- Individualized appointments to assist with interview preparation and resume reviews
- More details coming soon!
If you have any questions about UD PCS Career Services, or to request an appointment, please contact Debbie Fields via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PCS Career Services resources are available to participants enrolled in the following UD PCS programs*
- Clinical Trials Management
- Cybersecurity: fundamentals and advanced
- Instructional Design
- Microsoft Excel
- Paralegal Certificate
- Project Management
- RN Refresher
- Social Media and Digital Marketing programs
* For verified participants in the listed UD PCS programs, access to UD PCS Career Services is provided until December 31 for that year’s spring program participants. For verified participants in summer or fall UD PCS programs, access to UD PCS Career Services is provided until June 30 of the following year.