NEW! Instructional Design Certificate
This online program is designed for anyone who wants to become an instructional designer. The hands-on, applied training method focuses on providing the opportunity to build out a portfolio of instructional design projects. Estimated time to complete the full three-course program is 10 months. Participants can take some or all of the courses based on their professional background and experience.
- Foundations of Instructional Design focuses on foundational knowledge for instructional designers, including major learning theory principles applicable to instructional systems design, analysis of learner needs, and use of authoring tools.
- Offered October 17– December 19, 2022. Registration coming soon.
- Curriculum Development for Instructional Design focuses on curriculum design, including alignment of learning objectives, practice, and assessments, and the evaluation of eLearning modules.
- E-learning and Course Development for Instructional Design focuses on developing eLearning modules and applying multimedia design principles, instructional design frameworks, project management for designers, and addressing feedback for continuous improvement.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
- Individuals considering a career in instructional design
Foundations of Instructional Design is scheduled to launch in fall 2022, and the remaining two courses will be launched in 2023.
FOUNDATIONS OF INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN SCHEDULE: October 17– December 19, 2022
REGISTRATION COMING SOON.