Prepare for success on the LSAT
Gain admission into the law school of your choice with LSAT (Law School Admission Test) preparation from the University of Delaware. Our intensive LSAT prep program includes 30 hours of classroom instruction from experienced exam preparation professionals. The easy to follow program uses proven techniques to simplify the LSAT. This program uses questions from actual LSAT exams, so that you know your preparation is as close to the real thing as possible. This program provides:
- Expert instructors—Our instructors are highly trained professionals. Our professional instructors know the LSAT and the law school application experience.
- Proven strategies—Our program was developed by LSAT experts, who have years of experience writing LSAT exam questions and preparing students for success on the exam.
- Superior materials—Students will receive official LSAT prep materials published by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC) and an LSAT Course Workbook.
Online and On-Campus LSAT Test Prep Offerings
- LSAT Test Prep — Starts Feb. 19 — On-campus 10 session class, Newark, Del.
- LSAT Test Prep ONLINE – Starts Oct. 24, Jan. 13, Feb. 20, March 19 — Live-online 10-session course, interactive format
LSAT Strategy Workshop—FREE!
You may also be interested in this one-session free strategy workshop, open to anyone wishing to learn more about the LSAT exam, including study tips, examples of typical exam questions, scoring methods and a question-and-answer session with the LSAT exam prep instructor.