Classes include SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and LSAT
The University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) is offering a variety of undergraduate and graduate college exam prep classes this spring and summer, including several free strategy sessions and online options.
SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT Test Prep
Spring and Summer 2018
Receive in-depth instruction to guide you through the test prep process and help you perform your best on the exam.
Undergraduate options consist of SAT and ACT prep classes, while graduate-level exam prep classes include GMAT, GRE and LSAT.
Delaware residents and children of UD employees receive a discount when enrolling in the ACT and SAT prep classes. For the GMAT, GRE and LSAT courses, a discount is available for UD students and alumni. Military discounts are also available for any of the programs.
Scheduled throughout the spring and summer, start dates are listed below:
- SAT Blitz: April 28 (Newark) | May 8, July 11, July 26 (online)
- SAT Summer Institute: June 25, July 16, July 23 (Newark) | July 9 (Wilmington)
- ACT Blitz: May 10, June 12, Aug. 8 (online)
- GMAT Free Strategy Session: June 28, Sept. 6 (online)
- GMAT Test Prep: July 11, July 12 (online)
- GRE Free Strategy Session: May 22 (Newark) | April 11, May 30 (online)
- GRE Test Prep: June 5 (Newark) | April 18 (online)
- LSAT Free Strategy Session: April 17 (Newark) | April 24, June 27 (online)
- LSAT Test Prep: May 1, Aug. 2 (Newark) | May 2, May 3 (online)
Need-based financial aid covering the full cost of the courses, including books, materials and online resources, is available to students wishing to enroll in one of these programs. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with preference given to submissions received at least three weeks prior to the course start date.