Classes include SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and LSAT
The University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) is offering a variety of undergraduate and graduate college exam prep classes this fall, including several free strategy sessions and online options.
SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT Test Prep
Receive in-depth instruction to guide you through the test prep process and help you perform your best on the exam.
Undergraduate options consist of SAT and ACT prep classes, while graduate-level exam prep classes include GMAT, GRE and LSAT.
Delaware residents and children of UD employees receive a discount when enrolling in the ACT and SAT prep classes. For the GMAT, GRE and LSAT courses, a discount is available for UD students and alumni. Military discounts are also available for any of the programs.
Scheduled throughout the fall, start dates are listed below:
- ACT Live-Online Blitz: Sept. 27, Nov. 1
- SAT Live-Online Blitz: Sept. 5, Oct. 3, Oct. 31
- SAT Blitz Test Prep: Sept. 9, Oct. 27 (Newark) | Sept. 29, Oct. 28 (Wilmington)
- GMAT Live-Online Test Prep: Sept. 13, Oct. 17, Oct. 18
- GMAT Free Online Strategy Session: Sept. 6
- GRE Test Prep: Sept. 26 (Newark)
- GRE Live-Online Test Prep: Sept. 12, Sept. 13, Sept. 25, Oct. 23
- GRE Free Strategy Session: Sept. 5 (Newark)
- GRE Free Online Strategy Session: Sept. 4, Nov. 15
- LSAT Test Prep: Oct. 4 (Newark)
- LSAT Live-Online Test Prep: Oct. 10, Oct. 11
- LSAT Free Strategy Session: Sept. 18 (Newark)
- LSAT Free Online Strategy Session: Oct. 3, Dec. 4
Need-based financial aid covering the full cost of the courses, including books, materials and online resources, is available to students wishing to enroll in one of these programs. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with preference given to submissions received at least three weeks prior to the course start date.