SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT and Praxis classes in Newark and online
The University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) is offering a variety of test prep classes this summer for the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT and Praxis exams. Presented online and on the Newark campus, various discounts are available, including for Delaware residents and children of UD employees who enroll in the SAT or ACT classes.
SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE,
Receive in-depth instruction to guide you through the test prep process and help you perform your best on the exam.
Designed to accommodate students’ schedules when school is not in session, the four-day SAT Summer Institute runs from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday to Thursday with start dates of June 24, July 15, 22 and 29, and Aug. 5.
Start dates for all of the summer exam prep classes are listed below:
- SAT Live-Online Blitz: May 2, July 24
- SAT Summer Institute: June 24, July 15, July 22, July 29, Aug. 5
- ACT Live-Online Blitz: May 9, June 11, Aug. 8
- GMAT Live-Online Test Prep: June 4, July 10
- GMAT Free Online Strategy Session: May 22, June 26
- GRE Test Prep: June 11
- GRE Live-Online Test Prep: May 7, June 4, June 19
- GRE Free Online Strategy Session: May 22
- LSAT Test Prep: June 3
- LSAT Live-Online Test Prep: May 7, June 3, June 4
- LSAT Free Online Strategy Session: May 29, July 24
- MCAT Test Prep: June 10
- Praxis Live-Online Core Math Prep: June 12, July 25
- Praxis Live-Online Core Reading and Writing Prep: May 29, July 9
Need-based financial aid covering the full cost of the courses, including books, materials and online resources, is available to students wishing to enroll in the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and LSAT classes. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with preference given to submissions received at least three weeks prior to the course start date.