SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and Praxis classes available
The University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) is offering a variety of live-online test prep classes this spring for the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and Praxis exams. Various discounts are available, including for Delaware residents and children of UD employees who enroll in the SAT or ACT classes.
Start dates for all of the live-online spring exam prep classes are listed below:
- SAT Live-Online Blitz: Feb. 11, March 7, April 11
- ACT Live-Online Blitz: Jan. 7, Feb. 14
- ACT/SAT Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Jan. 26, April 14
- GMAT Live-Online Test Prep: Jan. 21, Feb. 18, March 18
- GMAT Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Jan. 12, March 3
- GRE Live-Online Test Prep: Jan. 27, Feb. 4, March 3, March 4, April 8, April 28
- GRE Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Jan. 14, Feb. 17, March 25, April 14
- LSAT Live-Online Test Prep: Jan. 13, Jan. 14, Jan. 24, March 3, March 4
- LSAT Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Jan. 7, Feb. 16, April 14
- Praxis Core Math 5732 Live-Online Test Prep: Feb. 24
Need-based financial aid covering the full cost of the courses, including books, materials and online resources, is available to students wishing to enroll in the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and LSAT classes. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with preference given to submissions received at least three weeks prior to the course start date.