SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and LSAT classes available
The University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) is offering a variety of live-online test prep classes this spring for the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and LSAT exams. Various discounts are available, including for Delaware residents and children of UD employees who enroll in the SAT or ACT classes.
Start dates for all of the live-online spring exam prep classes are listed below:
- SAT Live-Online Blitz: Feb. 6, Feb. 10, March 6, May 5
- ACT Live-Online Blitz: Jan. 13, Feb. 6, May 12
- ACT/SAT Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Jan. 25, March 1, April 13, May 3
- GMAT Live-Online Test Prep: Jan. 20, Feb. 17, March 23, May 3
- GMAT Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Jan. 13, March 9, May 19
- GRE Live-Online Test Prep: Jan. 26, Feb. 3, March 2, March 3, April 7, April 13, May 11
- GRE Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Jan. 12, Feb. 22, March 31, May 3, May 25
- LSAT Live-Online Test Prep: Jan. 10, Jan. 13, Feb. 2, Feb. 6, Feb. 8, March 9, March 24, May 4, May 5, May 22
- LSAT Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Jan. 6, Feb. 15, April 13
Need-based financial aid covering the full cost of the courses, including books, materials and online resources, is available to students wishing to enroll in the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and LSAT classes. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with preference given to submissions received at least three weeks prior to the course start date.