Confirm your setup meets the technical requirement at the start of the semester.
- Connectivity – Access to email and high-speed internet is required for all UD Online classes. A small number of courses require scheduled virtual class meetings using a microphone and headset, videoconferencing or are completely self-directed.
- Browser – Make sure you are using one of the browsers compatible with Canvas.
- Software – Download any programs or tools used for UD Online distance learning. Additional software can be found at https://udeploy.udel.edu/.
- Java —Use the most recent version of Java to view UD Online course lectures.
- Chromebooks are not compatible with this feature.
If you have questions regarding technical requirements for a specific course, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (LMS) ACCESS
- New Students – It may take several days to activate your LMS account if you are a new UD student. Start the log-on process as soon as possible.
- Current Students – It may take up to 24 hours after registration to access to Canvas.
If you have difficulty accessing or viewing your course, it is possible you may be having technical problems. Most accessibility issues can be resolved over the phone or via email. Contact UD Online Technical Support by writing to email@example.com.