How to register for credit classes at UD
You do not have to be admitted to the University of Delaware in order to enroll in classes. Some classes have restrictions or prerequisites, which are noted in the course description.
Here’s how to register for credit classes if you are a …
- Registration for returning students
- Matriculated campus students, check here for permission guidelines for UD Online courses
Associate in Arts student—
- Matriculated Associate in Arts in Southern Delaware students must register through the Associate in Arts program.
- Continuing Education students not officially admitted to to the UD Associate in Arts program may take Associate in Arts courses in Dover, Georgetown or Wilmington on a space available basis. For more information, please contact an ACCESS Center advisor.
High school student—
- High school students taking online courses through the UD Dual Enrollment program must register through their Delaware public high school.
- All other high school students enrolling in UD credit courses must register through the ACCESS Center.