Registering for Noncredit Programs and Courses
To register for any of the noncredit courses or programs offered by the University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing studies, please view the course’s or program’s details and follow the web-based registration and checkout process.
Registering for Credit Programs and Courses
You do not have to be admitted to the University of Delaware in order to enroll in classes. Some classes have restrictions or prerequisites, which are noted in the course descriptions. Click here for current registration deadlines and forms.
- Continuing Education student
- Distance learning part-time undergraduate nonresident
- Math Placement Exam – All Continuing Education (CEND) students wishing to register for a math course at UD (or a course with a math corequisite or prerequisite) must take an online math placement exam.
- Registration for returning students
- Matriculated campus students, check here for permission guidelines for UD Online courses