Attendees can register for the conference, for the pre-conference workshop, or both. Participants assume responsibility for travel arrangements and hotel accommodations and any meals not specified in the event agenda.
- Free conference only (Wed.-Thurs., December 11-12, 2019). Thanks to the generosity of our conference sponsors, there is no cost to attend the two-day conference. Conference-only registration is required by December 5, 2019.
Conference plus workshop, or pre-conference workshop only
- Workshop registration includes all workshop materials, on-site workshop parking, and continental breakfast and lunch on both workshop days. The cost of the two-day pre-conference workshop is:
- Registration on or before October 28 — $715.50 — use coupon code EBIRD.
- Registration after October 28 — $795.00 — Discounts may apply, see below.
- Participants may register for:
- Conference plus Pre-Conference Workshop (Mon.-Thurs., December 9-12, 2019) – OR –
- Pre-Conference Workshop only (Mon.-Tues., December 9-10, 2019)
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE — November 29, 2019
- Early registration discount — deduct 10% if registering prior to October 28, 2019 (use coupon code EBIRD)
- Other discounts available —
- Group registration discount (registering 2 or more attendees from the same company or organization) — 15% discount
- UD students, UD alumni — 15% discount
- Veteran or active military — 15% discount
- UD employees
- Only one discount can apply per registration.
Cancellations and substitutions — Refunds will be granted if the request is received in writing by December 4, 2019. A refund, less a $75 processing fee, will be given to anyone who withdraws from a program if written notice is received by UD Professional and Continuing Studies two full business days prior to the program start date unless a program-specific deadline is provided. The University of Delaware is not responsible for any penalties or fees assessed as a result of cancellation or modification of travel arrangements or hotel accommodations.
Registration confirmation — A confirmation email will be sent a few days prior to the start of the program and will include directions to campus/parking.