Academic skills and strategies
- The Office of Academic Enrichment has helpful videos and online workshops with tips for note taking, study skills, test taking, time management and more.
Additional UD resources
- The UD Writing Center offers individual assistance to students with their writing assignments.
- The University of Delaware Library, Museums and Press provides informative tutorials on utilizing the University’s e-books, e-journals and databases. For assistance, visit the Ask the Library page to chat or email with a librarian.
Online courses and online course support
- Canvas is the University’s portal for online courses and online course support. To see how Canvas works, check out this orientation. The orientation is not accessible using the Canvas Student app and will not appear on the Canvas Dashboard. If you are using a smartphone or tablet to navigate the site, you should launch the site in either Chrome or Safari.
- Tips for succeeding in online courses
- UD students learning remotely – helpful information on accessing and using technology for your courses
- Tips for successfully navigating online courses – hear what other UD students have to say