On your way to law school or grad school? Maximize your LSAT, GRE or GMAT score!
The Graduate Record Exam (GRE), GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) and LSAT (Law School Admission Test) are the preferred graduate-level entrance exams for many graduate degree programs or law school. These courses are designed for those looking to return to school, recent graduates, and current undergraduate students seeking assistance with the quantitative and verbal skills needed to succeed on the GRE, GMAT or LSAT. It is ideal for those seeking an advanced degree within the next five years.
- Expert instructors, live-online interactive format
- Proven strategies, superior materials
FREE ONLINE STRATEGY WORKSHOPS — Introductory one-session workshops including study tips, examples of typical exam questions, scoring methods and a question-and-answer session with the exam prep instructor.
- GMAT Free Strategy Session — Aug. 30 — One-hour interactive online session — FREE!
- GRE Free Strategy Session — Sept. 20, Oct. 4 — One-hour interactive online session — FREE!
- LSAT Free Strategy Session — Sept. 13, Oct. 11, Nov. 8 — One-hour interactive online session — FREE!
LIVE-ONLINE CLASSES — FALL 2023
- GMAT Test Prep ONLINE — Classes starting Sept. 14, Oct. 18, 2023 — Live-online 8-session course, $895.
- GRE Test Prep ONLINE — Classes starting Sept. 6, Oct. 5, Oct. 18, Dec. 4, 2023 — Live-online 8-session course, $895.
- LSAT Test Prep ONLINE — Classes starting Sept. 6, Sept. 7, Sept. 28, Oct. 4, Nov. 29, Dec. 7, 2023 — Live-online 10-session course, $995.
- Scholarships and discounts available, see below.
FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE
Need-based financial aid is available for students enrolling in test prep programs offered by UD’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with preference given to submissions received three weeks prior to the applicable course start date. Click here for the online application.
Potentially available discounts include discounts for active military/veterans, and for University of Delaware employees, students or alumni. Click here for information on available discounts.