All test prep classes are currently being conducted online.
The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) and GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) are the preferred graduate-level entrance exams for many master’s and doctoral degree programs. These courses are designed for those looking to return to school, recent graduates, and current undergraduate students seeking assistance with the quantitative and verbal skills needed to succeed on the GRE or GMAT. It is ideal for those seeking an advanced degree within the next five years.
- Expert instructors
- Proven strategies
- Superior materials
Online and On-Campus Offerings
- GMAT Test Prep ONLINE — Classes starting June 3, July 7 — Live-online 8-session course, interactive format
- GRE Test Prep — On-campus 8-session course, Newark, Del.
- GRE Test Prep ONLINE — Classes starting June 2, June 3, June 16, June 17 — Live-online 8-session course, interactive format
You may also be interested in these one-session free strategy workshops, open to anyone wishing to learn more about the GRE or GMAT, including study tips, examples of typical exam questions, scoring methods and a question-and-answer session with the exam prep instructor.
- GMAT Free Strategy Session ONLINE — May 20, August 17 — One-hour interactive online session — FREE!
- GRE Free Strategy Session — 90-minute, on-campus session, Newark, Del. — FREE!
- GRE Free Strategy Session ONLINE — May 18, June 23, July 13, August 26 — One-hour interactive online session — FREE!