The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) and GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) are the preferred graduate-level entrance exams for many master’s and doctoral degree programs. These courses are designed for those looking to return to school, recent graduates, and current undergraduate students seeking assistance with the quantitative and verbal skills needed to succeed on the GRE or GMAT. It is ideal for those seeking an advanced degree within the next five years.
- Expert instructors
- Proven strategies
- Superior materials
Online and On-Campus Offerings
- GMAT Test Prep ONLINE — Classes starting January 26, March 22 — Live-online 8-session course, interactive format
- GRE Test Prep — On-campus 8-session course, Newark, Del.
- GRE Test Prep ONLINE — Classes starting December 5, January 25, March 2, March 22, April 13, May 10 — Live-online 8-session course, interactive format
You may also be interested in these one-session free strategy workshops, open to anyone wishing to learn more about the GRE or GMAT, including study tips, examples of typical exam questions, scoring methods and a question-and-answer session with the exam prep instructor.
- GMAT Free Strategy Session ONLINE — January 18, May 17 — One-hour interactive online session — FREE!
- GRE Free Strategy Session — 90-minute, on-campus session, Newark, Del. — FREE!
- GRE Free Strategy Session ONLINE — January 11, February 22, March 29, April 26, May 31 — One-hour interactive online session — FREE!