All 10 sessions for $50, free for PCS noncredit students, veterans and active military members
Featuring 10 career- and personal-branding-focused seminars, the University of Delaware’s Division of Professional Studies (UD PCS) is offering its Power Up Your Career online seminar series from February 4 to June 10.
Power Up Your Career
Feb. 4-June 10
Acquire immediately applicable career tips and resources.
With sessions focused on workplace communication, interpersonal skills, leadership development, career transition and more, the series provides a valuable array of tips and takeaways for anyone seeking professional or personal development.
The Power Up Your Career sessions are available to veterans and military service members, as well as students enrolled in 2019 UD PCS noncredit programs, at no charge. The series is open to everyone else for a $50 registration fee, which includes all 10 seminars.
Presented online from 6-7:30 p.m. every other Monday, the following 90-minute seminars are intended for those seeking practical and immediately applicable career tips and resources:
- Feb. 4―Mindset Management
- Feb. 18―Surviving and Thriving in the New Skills Economy
- March 4―How to Find the Right Job Fit
- March 18―How to Negotiate the Right Salary for the Job
- April 1―Five Ways to Open Your World to New Possibilities
- April 15―Laid Off: Now What?
- April 29―Inspiration, Motivation and Relationship Building
- May 13―Communicating Through Conflict
- May 27―Age 50+ in the Workplace
- June 10―Your Boss is Not Your Parent: How to Be Viewed as the “Best Boss” or “Best Employee”