Tuition Rates for Matriculated Campus Non-Resident Students Taking UD Online Undergraduate Courses
Winter and Summer Sessions
During winter and summer sessions, if you are a non-resident, matriculated campus student, the UD Online part-time undergraduate non-resident alternative tuition rate may apply.
- The only online courses eligible for the alternative tuition rate are courses scheduled by Professional and Continuing Studies with the following odd-numbered sections: -151, -153, -155, -157, -159, -191, -193, -195. You must be enrolled in one of these sections to receive the alternative tuition.
- As with other courses and sections, seats within the odd-numbered sections are subject to availability, requisites and restrictions.
- Please Note – Students registered in both campus and online courses during the same session are not eligible for the alternative tuition. They should register for one of the even-numbered sections, -150, -152 -154, -156, -158, -190, -192, -194, of the online courses and will take any proctored exams at one of the PCS testing locations in Newark, Dover or Georgetown, Delaware. Standard non-resident tuition applies.
- Students are not able to register themselves for online courses with odd-numbered sections. They may submit a registration request form to the ACCESS Center.
- Registration requests will be processed according to appointment time, and an email confirmation will be sent once the request has been processed.
- If you register yourself for an even-numbered section and meet the criteria for the alternative tuition, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your course enrollment adjusted to the appropriate odd-numbered section.
- If proctored exams are required for the online course and you are registered for an odd-numbered section, you must test through ProctorU.
Fall and Spring Semesters
During the fall and spring semesters, matriculated students in campus degree programs may enroll in up to two online courses subject to the information below.
- Enrollment is limited to even-numbered online sections: -150, -152, -154, -156, -158, -190, -192, -194.
- Standard non-resident tuition applies to the courses. For full-time students, online class tuition is included as part of their full-time semester tuition.
- Students are able to register themselves for up to two online courses with even-numbered sections.
- Registration is subject to seat availability, requisites and restrictions as well as permission guidelines for enrolling in online courses.
- Students with a GPA below 2.0 are restricted from registering for online courses and must seek permission to take up to two online courses. Refer to permission guidelines for enrolling in online courses for contact information for seeking permission.
- If proctored exams are required for the online course, these must be completed at one of the PCS testing locations in Newark, Dover, or Georgetown, Delaware.