Thinking about transferring to UD?
Would you like to sit down with an advisor to get information regarding the transfer admissions process? Would you like to discuss how your previous coursework may transfer toward your major of interest?
Are you interested in taking some courses prior to formal admission?
Do you need to take prerequisites to be eligible for your major of interest?
Schedule an appointment to meet with an ACCESS Center advisor by calling 302-831-8843.
ACCESS advisors are here to help.
- Discuss UD majors and their requirements.
- Receive an unofficial evaluation of previous college coursework and discuss how it may apply toward your major(s) of interest.
- Get information and assistance with the transfer admissions process.
- Get information on University policies and procedures.
- Receive help with course selection and registration, if you choose to take UD courses prior to admission.
- Learn about UD resources and getting connected with student services for transfer students.