Thinking about transferring to UD? ACCESS advisors are here to help.
- Discuss UD majors and their requirements.
- Learn about the process for transferring courses to UD.
- Get information and assistance with the transfer admissions process.
- Get information on University policies and procedures.
- Receive help with course selection and registration, if interested in enrolling in UD courses prior to admission.
- Learn about UD resources and getting connected with student services for transfer students.
For prospective or returning students, previous college credits may be transferable toward a UD degree. An advisor can provide an unofficial evaluation of previous college coursework to help students develop an educational plan.
- To request an unofficial transcript evaluation, email the ACCESS Center at email@example.com. Please attach copies of all college transcripts and indicate the undergraduate major of interest. An advisor will email you to arrange a time to discuss the results and answer any questions.