Business Analyst Certificate
Program director and certificate instructor Scott Fabel introduces the Business Analyst Certificate. (Click here to view directly on YouTube.)
Bridging the business/IT divide
- Boost your career by learning how to leverage technology to maximize business value
- Improve your project success rates through better communication and planning
- Join a growing field that can springboard to other careers
- This program is aligned with the IIBA® Business Analysis Body of Knowledge
- Power up your career with a leadership development e-module and customized career enrichment options
About the field | Program description | Faculty | Curriculum | Schedule | Registration & fees | FAQ | General info | Resources
Enter the business analyst...
Innovations in IT continue to benefit American businesses, yet research shows that a large number of software projects fail to deliver the intended business results. Enter the business analyst. [More ...]
IIBA approved education provider
The University of Delaware is approved as an Endorsed Education Provider (EEP) by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). [More ...]
Meet a certificate program grad
Shante Garner talks about her experiences in UD's Business Analyst Certificate.