Professional and Continuing Studies Information Sessions
Learn how a University of Delaware professional development program can benefit you
Are you looking to change careers, gain credentials to advance in your job or acquire practical new skills? Attend one of these information sessions to learn more about programs offered by UD’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies.
FREE INFORMATION SESSION
January 19, 2017
11 a.m.-1 p.m.
Arsht Hall, 2700 Pennsylvania Ave., Wilmington, Del.
All walk-in attendees welcome.
- Analytics: Optimizing Big Data Certificate
- Business Analysis Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
- PMP/CAPM Exam Prep Courses
- Social Media Marketing Strategy Certificate
FREE INFORMATION SESSIONS
Health Care Programs
Receive a 10% discount if you pay in full for one of the following programs at the information session!
January 23, 2017
Personal Fitness Trainer Course
Info session held 6-7:30 p.m. at Leisure Fitness, 231 Executive Dr., Newark, Del.
January 24, 2017
Advanced Telehealth Coordinator Certificate
Info session held 6-7:30 p.m. at UD STAR Campus (Science, Technology and Advanced Research), Newark, Del.
January 30, 2017
Clinical Trials Management Certificate
February 13, 2017
Improving Cultural Competence for Health Care Professionals Certificate
February 20, 2017
Health Care Risk Management Online Course
Info sessions held 6-7:30 p.m. at UD Professional & Continuing Studies Building, 501 S. College Ave., Newark, Del.
The information sessions are free; RSVP requested.
Spring 2017 Information Sessions
- Meet faculty, staff and program grads.
- Course registration and payment will be accepted at the info sessions.
- Refreshments will be served.
- RSVP is requested.
- For more information, write to email@example.com or call 302-831-7600.