SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and Praxis classes in Newark and online
The University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) is offering a variety of test prep classes this fall for the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and Praxis exams. Presented online and on the Newark campus, various discounts are available, including for Delaware residents and children of UD employees who enroll in the SAT or ACT classes.
Start dates for all of the fall exam prep classes are listed below:
- SAT Blitz Test Prep: Sept. 8, Oct. 26 (Lewes), Nov. 3
- SAT Live-Online Blitz: Sept. 4, Oct. 3, Nov. 4
- ACT Live-Online Blitz: Sept. 26, Nov. 5
- GMAT Live-Online Test Prep: Sept. 12, Sept. 25, Oct. 10
- GMAT Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Sept. 4, Oct. 2
- GRE Test Prep: Oct. 2
- GRE Live-Online Test Prep: Sept. 11, Sept. 24, Oct. 8, Oct. 23, Nov. 19, Dec. 9
- GRE Free Strategy Session: Sept. 11
- GRE Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Sept. 4, Sept. 25, Oct. 9, Nov. 6
- LSAT Test Prep: Sept. 19
- LSAT Live-Online Test Prep: Sept. 18, Sept. 19, Oct. 24
- LSAT Free Strategy Session: Sept. 5
- LSAT Free Online Strategy Session: Sept. 25
- Praxis Core 5732 Live-Online Math Prep: Sept. 19, Oct. 23
- Praxis Core Reading and Writing 5712/5722 Live-Online Test Prep: Sept. 3, Oct. 7
Need-based financial aid covering the full cost of the courses, including books, materials and online resources, is available to students wishing to enroll in the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and LSAT classes. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with preference given to submissions received at least three weeks prior to the course start date.
For more information, visit www.pcs.udel.edu/test-prep/, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 302-831-7600.