SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and Praxis classes in person and online
The University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) is offering a variety of test prep classes this spring for the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT and Praxis exams. Presented online and in Newark and Milton, various discounts are available, including for Delaware residents and children of UD employees who enroll in the SAT or ACT classes.
Start dates for all of the spring exam prep classes are listed below:
- SAT Blitz Test Prep: Feb. 8, Feb. 16, March 22
- SAT Live-Online Blitz: Feb. 13, March 1
- ACT Live-Online Blitz: Jan. 9, Feb. 9, May 14
- GMAT Live-Online Test Prep: Jan. 23, March 19, May 2
- GMAT Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Jan. 15, Feb. 12, March 10, April 21, May 28
- GRE Test Prep: Feb. 27
- GRE Live-Online Test Prep: Feb. 6, March 18, April 22
- GRE Free Strategy Session: Feb. 11, May 12
- GRE Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Jan. 8, Jan. 30, Feb. 27, March 3
- LSAT Test Prep: Feb. 19
- LSAT Live-Online Test Prep: Jan. 13, Feb. 20, March 19
- LSAT Free Strategy Session: Feb. 5, April 22
- LSAT Free Live-Online Strategy Session: Feb. 13, March 11, April 8, May 19
- Praxis Core 5732 Live-Online Math Prep: Feb. 6
- Praxis Core Reading and Writing 5712/5722 Live-Online Test Prep: Feb. 25
Need-based financial aid covering the full cost of the courses, including books, materials and online resources, is available to students wishing to enroll in the SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE and LSAT classes. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, with preference given to submissions received at least three weeks prior to the course start date.
For more information, visit www.pcs.udel.edu/test-prep/, email email@example.com, or call 302-831-7600.