Health care professional development
FREE INFORMATION SESSIONS
- Learn more about the programs
- Network with instructors and program graduates
- Receive a 10% discount if you pay in full at the information session!
- Refreshments served
January 23, 2017
Personal Fitness Trainer Course
Info session held 6-7:30 p.m. at Leisure Fitness, 231 Executive Dr., Newark, Del.
January 24, 2017
Advanced Telehealth Coordinator Certificate
Info session held 6-7:30 p.m. at UD STAR Campus (Science, Technology and Advanced Research), Newark, Del.
January 30, 2017
Clinical Trials Management Certificate
February 13, 2017
Improving Cultural Competence for Health Care Professionals Certificate
February 20, 2017
Health Care Risk Management Online Course
Info sessions held 6-7:30 p.m. at UD Professional & Continuing Studies Building, 501 S. College Ave., Newark, Del.
The information sessions are free; RSVP requested.
Short-term programs, immediately applicable benefits
- Advanced Telehealth Coordinator Certificate—Leverage telehealth technologies to improve access to health care.
- ONLINE! Clinical Trials Management Certificate—Gain key competencies for new product development in the current environment.
- ONLINE! Essentials of Clinical Sleep Health and Education Course—Become a sleep health educator.
- ONLINE! Health Care Risk Management Course—Learn how to integrate the systems for risk management, quality, and patient safety.
- NEW! Improving Cultural Competence for Health Care Professionals Certificate—Gain key insights and competencies to provide culturally sensitive, high-quality health care to a diverse community.
- Personal Fitness Trainer Course—Join a growing field of exercise and fitness professionals.
- ONLINE! RN Refresher Course—Reinstate your license or earn contact hours for license renewal.
- Eastern Shore Medical Symposium
- Medical Aspects of Sports Conference
- NEW! Substance Abuse Prevention Conference
- Summer Dental Symposium
You might also be interested in…