Attend the free UD PCS information session on January 18 from 6-8 p.m. at Arsht Hall in Wilmington!
University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) values healthcare professionals, and we are committed to providing exceptional healthcare-related education to adult learners.
UD PCS offers short-term, cost-effective educational programs that provide long-term value to Delaware healthcare providers and their employees. Healthcare programs include:
Certificates and Courses
Free Virtual Information Sessions for Healthcare Programs — RSVP now!
- Health Care Risk Management – 1/23, 4 p.m.-5 p.m. (Eastern)
- Advanced Telehealth Coordinator Certificate – 1/23, 6 p.m.-7 p.m. (Eastern)
- Essentials of Clinical Sleep Health and Education – 1/24, 3 p.m.-4 p.m. (Eastern)
- Clinical Trials Management Certificate – 1/24, 6 p.m.-7 p.m. (Eastern)
- RSVP for the healthcare virtual information sessions
Conferences, Seminars, and Symposiums
- Eastern Shore Medical Symposium—June 19-22, 2018, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Medical Aspects of Sports—Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018, Newark, DE
- Summer Dental Symposium—July 23-27, 2018, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Population Health Informatics for Healthcare Leaders—April 26-27, 2018, Newark, DE
- Substance Abuse Prevention Conference
Occupational Safety Programs