University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) values healthcare professionals, and we are committed to providing exceptional healthcare-related education to adult learners.
UD PCS offers short-term, cost-effective educational programs that provide long-term value to local, regional, national, and international healthcare providers and their employees. Healthcare programs from UD PCS and other UD academic units include:
Certificates and Courses
Learn more—Attend an Information Session
Delaware Information Session: January 17, 2017
- Advanced Telehealth Coordinator Certificate ONLINE
- Essentials of Clinical Sleep Health and Education ONLINE
- Clinical Trials Management Certificate ONLINE
- Healthcare Risk Management ONLINE
- Nursing Home Administration Regulations Course
- Learn more and RSVP!
Virtual Information Sessions: January 22-23, 2019
- Jan. 22, 2019, 4-5 p.m. EST—Healthcare Risk Management Online Course
- Jan. 23, 2019, 6-7 p.m. EST—Clinical Trials Management Online Certificate
- Jan. 23, 2019, 3-4 p.m. EST—Essentials of Clinical Sleep Health and Education Online Course
- Jan. 22, 2019, 6-7 p.m. EST—Advanced Telehealth Coordinator Online Certificate
- RSVP requested!
Conferences, Seminars, and Symposiums
- Eastern Shore Medical Symposium—June 17-21, 2019, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Medical Aspects of Sports—Saturday, March 2, 2019, Newark, DE
- Summer Dental Symposium—July 22-26, 2019, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Population Health Informatics for Healthcare Leaders
Occupational Safety Programs