University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) values healthcare professionals, and we are committed to providing exceptional healthcare-related education to adult learners.
UD PCS offers short-term, cost-effective educational programs that provide long-term value to local, regional, national, and international healthcare providers and their employees. Healthcare programs from UD PCS and other UD academic units include:
Certificates and Courses
Learn more—Attend an Information Session
- Wilmington, Del., 6 p.m.—The next evening information session is planned for mid-July 2019 at Arsht Hall, 2700 Pennsylvania Ave., Wilmington, Del.
- Newark, Del., 11 a.m.-2 p.m.—The next daytime open house is planned for late July 2019 at 501 S. College Ave., Newark, Del.
- Virtual Information Sessions—The next virtual information sessions for healthcare programs are planned for early August, online.
Conferences, Seminars, and Symposiums
- Eastern Shore Medical Symposium—June 17-21, 2019, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Medical Aspects of Sports—Saturday, March 2, 2019, Newark, DE
- Summer Dental Symposium—July 22-26, 2019, Rehoboth Beach, DE
- Population Health Informatics for Healthcare Leaders
Occupational Safety Programs