University of Delaware’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies (UD PCS) values healthcare professionals, and we are committed to providing exceptional healthcare-related education to adult learners.
UD PCS offers short-term, cost-effective educational programs that provide long-term value to Delaware healthcare providers and their employees. Healthcare programs include:
Certificates and Courses
Virtual Information Sessions—July 25-26, 2017
- Essentials of Clinical Sleep Health and Education Online Course—July 25, 3-4 p.m.
- Clinical Trials Management Online Certificate—July 25, 6-7 p.m.
- Health Care Risk Management Online Course—July 26, 4-5 p.m.
- Advanced Telehealth Coordinator Online Certificate—July 26, 6-7 p.m.
- RSVP for Free Healthcare Virtual Information Sessions!
Conferences, Seminars, and Symposiums
Occupational Safety Programs