Professional and Continuing Studies Information Sessions
Learn how a University of Delaware professional development program can benefit you
Are you looking to change careers, gain credentials to advance in your job or acquire practical new skills? Attend one of these information sessions to learn more about programs offered by UD’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies.
STILL TIME TO REGISTER
- CAPM (Project Management) Exam Prep Course (starts Feb. 25)
Health Care Programs
- Clinical Trials Management Certificate (starts Feb. 20)
- Health Care Risk Management Online (starts March 6)
- Improving Cultural Competence for Health Care Professionals Certificate (starts March 6)
Spring 2017 Health Care Programs
FREE INFORMATION SESSION
- Meet faculty, staff and program grads.
- Course registration and payment will be accepted at the info sessions.
- Refreshments will be served.
- Receive a 10% discount if you register and pay in full at or before this program’s info session.
- For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-831-7600.
- The information session is free; RSVP requested.