Employee Development Advisory Committee
The Employee Development Advisory Committee ensures that UD’s Division of Professional and Continuing Studies’ professional development programming meets the needs of area businesses and organizations. The advisory committee meets twice a year to to plan future roundtable forums, and to give guidance to the University of Delaware and the Division on topics of human resource development.
The Employee Development Advisory Committee is comprised of the following human resource leaders:
- Ashley Bogia, Leadership Development, Capital One
- Tricia Clendening, HR Strategies, LLC
- Rosa M. Colon-Kolacko, Senior Vice President, System Learning, Chief Diversity Officer, Christiana Care Health System
- Mary Ann Corkery, Vice President, Chase Leadership Development Program Manager, Chase
- Bob Cox, Manager of Talent Acquisition and Development, United Electric Supply Company
- Gayle Davis, Vice President of Human Resources, United Electric Supply Company
- B. Daniel DeMarinis, Director, Multinational and Strategic Initiatives, MITRE Army Programs Directorate
- Peggy H. Eddens, Executive Vice President, Human Capital Management, WSFS Bank
- Melissa B. Greene, Human Resources, W. L. Gore and Associates, Inc.
- Catherine Halen, Vice President of Human Resources, Beebe Medical Center
- George Irvine, Assistant Director, Organizational Learning Solutions, Division of Professional and Continuing Studies, University of Delaware
- Barbara McCleary, Administrator, Statewide Training and Organization Development, Office of Management and Budget/Human Resource Management, State of Delaware
- Jean Neff, Associate Director, Employee Education and Development Office, University of Delaware
- Bejoy Philip, Leadership Development, Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Harold Stafford, Former Delaware Secretary of Labor
- Michael F. Smith, Director, Strategic Initiatives/Partnerships, College of Health Sciences, University of Delaware
- Kim Ziolkowski, Managing Director, Training and Development, AAA Mid-Atlantic