Project Management Certificate
Project management instructor Gus Cicala introduces the Project Management Certificate. (Click here to view directly on YouTube.)
Following the critical path
- Advance in your career with a recognized credential from the University of Delaware
- Acquire practical, use-it-next-day skills to manage any project, large or small
- Get hands-on experience using powerful, versatile tools to keep your projects on track, on time, and within budget
- Offered in Dover or Wilmington! The Dover section of this program meets on Tuesday evenings at the Modern Maturity Center, 1121 Forrest Ave., Dover.
- Power up your career with a leadership development e-module and customized career enrichment options
Program description | Faculty | Curriculum | Schedule |
Registration & fees | FAQ | General info | Resources | PMP® certification
NEW! PMP Exam Prep Class
Are you ready to take the next step and become a Project Management Professional®? This prep class is an intensive two-day course designed to prepare you for the PMP® exam. [More...]
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) designation
This program is a great starting place to attain the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) PMP® designation. UD's Division of Professional and Continuing Studies is a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). [More...]
PMP, PMI, PMBOK and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.