Project Management Certificate
Instructor and program director John Sullivan introduces the Project Management Certificate. (Click here to view directly on YouTube.)
Following the critical path
- Meet the education requirements for your Project Management Insitute (PMI®) credential.
- Acquire practical, use-it-next-day skills to manage any project, large or small
- Get hands-on experience using powerful, versatile tools to keep your projects on track, on time, and within budget
- Offered in Dover or Wilmington! The Dover section of this program meets on Tuesday evenings at the Modern Maturity Center, 1121 Forrest Ave., Dover.
- Power up your career with a leadership development e-module and customized career enrichment options
PMP, PMI, PMBOK and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Program description | Faculty | Curriculum | Schedule |
Registration & fees | FAQ | General info | Resources | PMP® certification
Earning the PMP® designation
This program is a great starting place to attain the Project Management Institute's (PMI®) PMP® designation. UD's Division of Professional and Continuing Studies is a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). [More...]
JANUARY 24-31, 2015
Are you ready to take the next step and become a Project Management Professional®? An intensive two-Saturday workshop designed to prepare you for the PMP® exam. [More...]
JULY 21-24, 2015
An intensive four-day workshop focusing on critical project management skills and tools, hosted at UD's Virden Retreat Center in Lewes, Del. [More..]