Saturday, February 24, 2018
John M. Clayton Hall, University of Delaware
Successful prevention, evaluation and rehabilitation of sports injuries are crucial elements of any comprehensive athletic program. This one-day sports medicine conference covers topics related to the evaluation and rehabilitation of sports-related injuries to the upper and lower extremities. A special panel discussion will allow attendees to ask questions of our distinguished speakers.
Who should attend?
- Physical therapists
- Team and family physicians
- Athletic trainers
- Fitness club personnel
- School personnel involved in physical education, recreation and physical fitness programs.
The University of Delaware is recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer continuing education for Certified Athletic Trainers.
This seminar is a continuing professional education program of the University of Delaware, co-sponsored by these UD departments and programs:
- Intercollegiate Athletics Program
- Department of Kinesiology and Applied Physiology
- Division of Professional and Continuing Studies
Details coming soon.